What is the Pressure Point Technique?
The Pressure Point Technique is a way to help manage your premature ejaculation. The technique is a popular method amongst people who practice tantric sex or other means of delaying orgasm in order to achieve longer and more powerful orgasms. They use the pressure point technique to prevent the act of physical ejaculation, therein maintaining their staying power and going on to continue intercourse for several minutes (and sometimes hours!). But the pressure point technique can also help those suffering from premature ejaculation to last as long as they want in bed.
By applying pressure to a certain pressure point on your body, the pressure point technique physically restricts the flow of semen out of your body, thus delaying orgasm and helping you last longer in bed without worrying about premature ejaculation problems.
Pressure Point Technique Tips
In order to apply the pressure point technique properly, you have to pay very close attention during intercourse. If you do not apply the pressure point technique at just the right time, it will be ineffective. Using the pressure point technique too early is like making your dog to wear a leash indoors; unless there is an imminent ejaculation to block, applying the pressure point technique serves no practical purpose. And applying the technique too late is also ineffective; what use is there trying to stop an ejaculation if it has already happened?
So, in order to get the most out of the pressure point technique, you have to pay very close attention to your level of arousal. You must wait to use the pressure point technique until you actually feel premature ejaculation coming on (no pun intended). Once you use the pressure point technique to stop the flow of semen from leaving your body, most men report that they are still able to maintain their erection or achieve another erection. Either way, using the pressure point technique helps some men continue intercourse even after their orgasm. Some lucky men can even achieve multiple orgasms in a single lovemaking session through use of the pressure point technique.
How to perform the pressure point technique:
- Go about sex (or your regular self-pleasure routine) as you normally would, but pay extra special attention to how your level of arousal is building and how close you are to having a premature ejaculation.
- Once you feel that you are about to hit the point of no return, use the index, ring, and middle fingers of your hand (or have your partner use their hand) to apply the pressure point technique.
- You want to aim for the stretch of skin between your anus and scrotum, and press your fingers there in order to properly apply the pressure point technique.
- If done properly, the pressure will physically block your body from expelling any semen.
- This will trick your body into thinking that it still needs to maintain an erection in order to finish copulating, leaving you with a fully-functioning erection or the ability to recover your erection more quickly with foreplay.
Is Pressure Techniques Waste Of Time?
Using the pressure point technique on a regular and consistent basis will help fix your problems with coming too early, but some premature ejaculation problems are more stubborn than others. Most men find that using this technique along with an herbal anti-PE supplement or topical cream can dramatically amplify their results, and can help them last longer than they could ever imagine. Curious about which one to use? Take a look at our product reviews section to find out more.